10.30.2010

Baby Gowns

I volunteered (and was strongly encouraged...love you mom) to sew Christmas pajamas for all my mom's grandkids...I'm nowhere near close to being done, but last week I started with the youngest in our family. My brother's wife just had twin boys so we got knit gowns for them. After I finished the super cute applique, I decided that it needed a "little" something....and I LOVE how it turned out. I added tiny rickrack to the top. I'm sure this has been done by someone before, but I love my craftiness:)

I mentioned them to two people who needed baby gifts and they took me up on it. So, I ordered several (it's more like a lot) if anyone needs a gown.

Monag White Gowns
Applique or Monogram
Rickrack color options: lime green, grass green, baby blue, red, light pink, hot pink, yellow

Oh, and don't you love my clothesline:) I thought taking my pictures with more natural light would be nice (plus I'm tired of seeing my armoire in every shot). I have an old door and would love to hang twine from it, but I'm not sure that my husband is ok with an old door sitting in our backyard indefinitely:)





One last pictures....here's a little gift set someone ordered. It's shipping out on Monday:) It's one of my favorites I've done so far! LOVE the whale!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be ordering a little baby gown but have to decide on an applique first or if I just want to do his monogram! Super cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete