11.23.2010

Flannel PAJAMAS

It's been a crazy week....and it's only tuesday:)

We had a great trip to Louisiana (minus getting some kind of stomach bug half way through the ride). I love visiting my family.....all the traditions....the late night chats:) Now the sickness has moved to our daughter. She's finally getting better! Monday I spent the entire day holding her...which is not like her. While I hated to see her so sick I tried to live in the moment and just enjoy holding her because she never lets me do that since she's always on the GO:)

Back to sewing....I FINALLY finished the pajamas for the kiddos in my family and hopefully we can get a CUTE picture for my parent's Christmas card (if so I'll be sure to post it). I had these great plans to take a picture of all 6 sets outside, but I just didn't have the time.



I also finished pajamas for two sweet sisters:) I LOVE all the flannel prints that are in a local store here. I've always wanted to make something with them...and pajamas seem like the perfect choice:)


Back to sewing...a few more things to finish before THANKSGIVING:)

No comments:

Post a Comment