2.10.2011

NEW VENTURE (and CUTE clothes)

I've decided to add another little something to my plate....pattern design.  Many of my great customers email me all the time asking if I can make this or that.  I'm always up for a new pattern, but they can be VERY hard to find.  The last couple of months, I've really made several things just using my own drawings...so I thought WHY not put a tutorial together and see if it might sell....I can't be the ONLY one in need of CUTE patterns!

So all that to say, I now have an ETSY site where you can purchase patterns that I design.  Of course I'll continue to buy patterns, but I'm excited about creating patterns (and actually using my engineering degree a little).

HOW CUTE IS THIS BUBBLE!!!!  I call it "Summer Bubble" and I'm finishing up the pattern tutorial as we speak....so hopefully I'll have it on etsy very soon.  Until then here's a few pictures.







 


...and while I was testing my pattern, I made one for EmK hoping she would model for me.  It's tough getting a 2 year old to stand still:)


5 comments:

  1. Crossback bubbles are my favorite! These are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til you put this pattern out! I would love the pattern for the Sarah & Stella too...I heart them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pattern for the Stella. Maybe you can be my first etsy customer. I'll work on Sarah. I have 2 sizes done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute... do you think it could work for a baby boy, too?

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the red gingham is an example of the boy version. you just leave off the ruffle. :)

    ReplyDelete