8.30.2011

Sewing like CRAZY!!!

I think this is probably the BUSIEST i've ever been sewing.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  I'm really pushing to get as much done as possible because our family is packing up and heading to the beach for a WEEK over Labor Day!  I can't wait!!!

Here are a few pictures from this last week....

I made a bunch of these pre-sale outfits, but I wanted to show you the elastic pants for boys and the bloomer pants for girls.




This is a new pants pattern where the ruffle starts at just below the knee.  I plan to make some for my daughter and I'll take a picture of her modeling them:)










AND this silly girl is WHY I sew....she thought my poster board was for us to draw her body:)  I guess she gets that from her MDO program where every single craft they made involled tracing or stamping her hands or feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment