1.03.2012

I'm Back....

I took a few weeks off in December to spend some time with my family and travel to see extended family (and my husband was out of town for 2 full weeks so that made sewing pretty tough).  It's been a nice break and while I did a few things during the off time....maybe some baby bedding:)....I'm now back in full swing...sorta;)

It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.  My daughter turns 3 at the end of this week and it seems to just be flying by.  This second pregnancy is also FLYING by.  I only have 10 weeks to go...and I'm starting to wonder if this little guy will wait 10 more weeks.  I really hope so:) because I have lots I want to do!

So all that to say, I am not exactly sure how things will go as far as orders once baby Grayson arrives.  I will post more information on that in the next week or so.  In the meantime, just remember that my due date is March 15th and I will likely stop taking orders (or limit my orders significantly) towards the end of February.  I hope to sew along the way, but you just never know so if there's something you just have to have for spring, I suggest ordering early:)

Here are some Valentine's Day outfits




1 comment:

  1. So exciting. I am due Feb 17th & have 5w left! I am so ready for Andrew to get here as I know you are ready for your sweet boy too. Love looking @ your stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete