2.28.2012

....a LITTLE more sewing:)

Hi friends!  So, I'm getting close to the 38 weeks mark which is when I had Emily Kathryn.  My doctor will likely induce at 39 weeks if Grayson hasn't already decided to come on his own.  I am currently limiting orders.  Since we are taking it day by day, I can't commit to have any orders out before the first week of April.  If time allows I might be able to ship before then, but I just don't want to worry about delayed orders.  I know you will all understand.  If you have questions, feel free to email me and I will answer them as they come.  We are SO excited about this new addition and can't wait to finally have him here.....the time has gone by SO fast.  Enjoy some new pictures;)

....several RUFFLE tops/dresses




.....a few boy outfits



....girl romper


....sibling shirts for two of my favorite kids:)

 ...some girl outfits -- LOVE these BUBBLE shorts with the button tabs:)





....LOVE LOVE these matching boy and girl outfits...the FROGS are felt:) and I have a few left


....and last here's a special outfit I made for EmK after seeing a lady at a show using this fabric -- sorry but I don't have any extra fabric left:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment