5.19.2010

Skirts and Flower Pins

My niece turns 10 this weekend and I wanted to make something special for her. If you follow my blog you know that she came to visit a few months ago and I attempted to take her to the fabric store.....and well we were there a while because she's VERY picky! I guess that's typical of a 10 year old. I'm really hoping I got this outfit "right" and hopefully she will think her aunt is cool. I'm off to get this gift in the mail....I still love getting packages in the mail, so I'm hoping she loves it too since I can't deliver the gift in person:)


A "close-up" of my flower incase you want a better look:)

I happened to be discussing my project with a friend and she LOVED the idea of the fabric flower and skirt so I got to make a second one. I was so excited about this fabric that I called her as soon as I left the store. I LOVE the fabric store!!!

1 comment:

  1. ummm.so stinking cute! i can't wait for you to be claire's personal stylist as she grows up..seriously!! :) love you!
    oh, and you will have to continue to make all wells' pants and shorts for...well...the rest of his life! you should have seen the 2T swimsuit i put on him today!!! fell off not kidding

    ReplyDelete