5.21.2010

Sock Monkey

I've been wanting to try this project for a while...and tomorrow I'm helping with a baby shower SO now is my chance. He might need to stay on a shelf once baby R get's older. I let EmK hold him and she tried to pull off his eyes:) I should have added some stitching on his ears, but I had them attached by the time I realized. Not bad for my first sock monkey. I have also seen a bunny that I think is very cute! Somebody out there have a girl so I can try it!


I also made this for the baby. I think this brown and blue plaid is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie,
    My name is Melissa Jones and I live in Shreveport, La. I got your blog info from your cousin Kelly, she cuts my hair. I just found out a week ago today I am having a girl and am so excited. The clothes you make are exactly what I want my baby girl to wear. And I would love for you to try the sock monkey for me. I am thinking of going with a hot pink and black theme. I will be getting back to you on clothes since she won't be here until November. I love your site!

    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete