7.09.2010

Gifts for my Twin Nephews

I LOVE being crafty. My sister and I are throwing my brother and his wife a baby shower for their twin boys. I thought you might like to see a few pictures of what my sister and I have been up to this week. The baby bedding is blue, brown, cream, and orange.

I have to give credit for the mobiles to my sweet friend Ashley who helped me make one for my sister's little boy almost 4 years ago:)

The pictures are inspired by "petit collage". My mom saw them on the Martha Stewart show one day. While I'm sure the ones on the website don't have any bubbles in the paper (like mine)....they are WAY more expensive ($140 each) than my creations:) I love crafty projects!!!!

We made 2 mobiles.....



and some pictures for the wall


2 comments:

  1. These turned out SO cute! I bet they love them : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! They are so cute and homemade is much better than store bought...not to mention from the heart!

    ReplyDelete