7.20.2010

Oversized BIBS

EmK got an oversized bib from her Aunt Janna on her first birthday. I use it ALL the time. It's always in her diaper bag unless it's in the washer. I've been making lots of baby gifts this week and it inspired me to try these for EmK. It takes quite a bit of fabric....I guess I didn't realize until I started cutting...but I think they turned out great. I'm not sure that they seem that big from the picture...but they are HUGE:)


A few observations...you can't even imagine how much terry cloth frays when you cut it...maybe next time I should wash before I cut. Second, it probably wasn't the best idea to use a light gray pique fabric as it will likely be stained quickly...but it's just SO cute! Lastly, you shouldn't try putting on snaps when you are in need of sleep because once you put them on (backwards) you can't get them off:)

2 comments: