8.29.2010

Addison Top

Thought I would post a few pictures of two tops I just finished. The "Addison Top" has two button holes on the back yoke. The straps go over the shoulder and tie in a bow on the back.

I've been looking at this elephant fabric for a while and when I saw two-sided polka dot ribbon while fabric shopping a couple of weeks ago, I knew I had use it in my next sewing project. Then I remembered the elephant fabric, ordered it online, and crossed my fingers that the colors would be the same...and as luck would have it they matched perfectly:) This fabric also comes in a blue/green combo and in giraffes.

Size 2 - Addison Top and Ruffle Pants

...and here is my second Addison Top. I LOVE this combo! Sewing these outfits makes me SO ready for Fall!


Size 2 - Addison Top and Ruffle Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment