8.30.2010

Knot Top

I have always loved this snowman fabric. I actually bought it last year and made EmK some pants. It was around the time I really started sewing a lot for my daughter and I ended up with cute pants that were TOO short:( So when I happened to spot this again, I had to pick it up. Too bad she can't wear snowmen until December....

If the pants look familiar that's because they are. I'm learning to stretch EmK's clothing by pairing several tops/shirts with each pair of pants I make.




...and here's our last pair of gingham pants paired with a coordinating top. I'm sure these brown pants will be so cute with a turkey applique:) and maybe down the road I'll find some pink fabric to go with them as well. The coloring on my photo seems a bit off...in person the browns are the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment