1.05.2011

It's Already Been a Year


I can't believe a new year is here....2011! For some reason I thought I launched my blog in January 2010 and planned to try to write this on the one year mark, but I'm too late as I started this blog on December 19th.

THANK YOU....

- God for allowing to find my "gift" and using it to help inspire other people or help others along the way. I have learned SO much this last year and I'm excited to see all that you have in store for me. I never thought this hobby would be so big....BUT I know you are in the business of doing more than we could ever dream or imagine.

- To my husband, for never complaining about hearing my machine in the late night hours and for always making such a BIG deal about everything I make even when it's something you've seen many times;).....you are always so encouraging and I love you very much!

- Mom, I THANK you for encouraging me to sew....you had the idea for this business even before I did:) Thank you for buying me my VERY own sewing machine...AND thanks for splurging the extra $100 for those quick buttons I thought I could pass on....b/c I really do LOVE them.

- To my mother-in-law for giving me a sewing/embroidery machine so that I can monogram and applique the clothes I make. AMAZING! You are such a talented seamstress....thanks for teaching me so many techniques.

- To my sister and close friends that receive texts/emails/calls from me when I have a new idea or just need a second opinion...I THANK you!! I treasure each of you.

- To those of you who have allowed me to sew for you...or who read my blog...or who pass my name on to someone you think would like to see my work, I THANK you!!!! This hobby truly makes me SEW HAPPY!

Now for the BEST part....until the end of January receive 15% off anything you purchase as my THANK YOU for such a great year!!!

P.S. I have already started on some spring stuff:) I have a couple of NEW patterns...and will soon be adding POCKETS for boy pants/shorts....exciting right?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Carrie, for the great work you do. I have really enjoyed dressing my daughter up in all the cute clothes you've made for her. It is always a blessing to find something that makes you SEW HAPPY. I truly believe God has something special in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we have spoken by email a few times...you really are an amazing woman! You have helped inspire me to sew more for my girls & I love looking at your clothing for ideas. I couldn't do what you do (put love & effort into items to sell...it is truly a labor of love). Your ministry is amazing & wish you the best of luck in this year!

    ReplyDelete