1.27.2011

NEW TOP

Let's call her Stella:) Basically I just need a name so that when someone emails me I can easily figure out what top they are referring to.

I can't take credit for the idea for this top. A great customer of mine asked me if I could make a similar top she had for her daughter....so I went in search of a pattern...and after a couple of adjustments here is the final product.

I made my first Stella top and shorts for EmK. I tried to get her to model the outfit, but apparently it's traumatic to try on new clothes (or it is for my daughter). I hated to post a picture of her in tears so for now I'll continue to just take pictures without my cute model:)

Sizes*: 3-8
Price: $15.00

*they have smaller sizes (3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24mo) if your interested and the bottoms would be bloomers

No comments:

Post a Comment