3.30.2011

2 New Things

FIRST, I finally joined the world of Facebook and started a business page for Sew Happy.  Feel free to go and "like" it and even send it to all your friends:) Shameless plug I know!

SECOND, my sewing patterns are officially being offered in a Sewing Shop.  When I listed them on etsy a couple of months ago, I never really thought beyond that....but you just never know what can happen...so I'm giving it a try.  The patterns are being sold at Sew Close to Home is in Harpersville, AL.  If you live close by you have to check them out.  I met the owner Sue and she is fantastic.  I plan to make a trip to Sew Close to Home to do a little fabric shopping VERY soon!  Oh, and while you are "liking" my page you can "like" her page too:)

Here are a few pictures to throw in.  I have been sewing shorts like crazy.  I have a pile of finished stuff on my kitchen table to take pictures of, but I got absorbed in FB today!




No comments:

Post a Comment