4.02.2011

Girls - Appliques and Shorts

I've been really BUSY sewing...thank you!  I keep thinking I need to stop and do a few things for my daughter...then the weather turns cold here again, and I forget about it for a few days.   I have a bathing suit pattern to try for Emily Kathryn.  It came out in the Sew Beautiful magazine last year and has become really popular.  I've seen it for sale in several places.  So I'll attempt it soon.  I also have a couple of patterns I keep thinking I want to draw...and a small (not really that small) stack of fabric to use for them:)

I'm counting down the weeks I have left teaching math at a local junior college (4 more incase you are wondering).  I really like it, but by the end of the semester I'm always counting down!  The students are too I'm sure:)  It's been great teaching...so I'll be doing again this summer but luckily it won't be on Saturdays:)

Enjoy the pictures!

(a friend brought me these bloomers)

(she brought these too...they are knit)



I made bloomers to go with the shirts below....



(love this little sheep...it would be so cute on a knit gown)

2 comments:

  1. The outfits are ALL so precious. What pattern do you use for shorts? I really like the way yours look. I'm excited about seeing what patterns you may be drawing. My customers LOVE your patterns.....will be ordering more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, love the teapot the best. You have been busy as a little honey bee. Great work!

    ReplyDelete