4.10.2011

Fun Weekend!

We've had a fun weekend.  Memee (my mom) was here for 4 days!  Emily Kathryn LOVES "Fancy Nancy" so my brought her a Fancy Nancy nightgown and slippers.  It was so funny watching EmK try to keep the slippers on:)

I love when my mom visits...she's always so willing to help me do things I don't like to do alone...like cleaning out closets:)  We also made time to go shopping:) and get some cute spring clothes!  I feel like our long weekend visits go by WAY too fast!  While I hate that I don't live in the same town with my parents and siblings, I'm thankful they are only 4 hours away.  We love every single "happy" Memee!

Here's EmK in her new nightgown:)  I love the second picture...she was very serious in her attempts to keep these slippers on!


Back to sewing...here are a few boy items.....ENJOY!

 I have a customer who still loves my sewing machine appliques:)  Here are a few I did for her son.






(Paper with Purpose has these lunch bags)

My brother and sister-in-law have twin boys who are 6 months old, so while my mom was here I made them shirts to go with their bathing suits...and personalized towels:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment