4.13.2011

MY Inspiration

This SWEET girl is the reason I sew:)  I LOVE her SO much...and it brings me great JOY to sew for her even into the early hours of the morning.  She is starting to figure out I make her clothes and when people comment she will say "mommy made this" even if I didn't:)  Oh, and she LOVES her hot pink sandals and would sleep in them IF we let her!

Shirt and Short/Bloomer Outfits
(you can now add ruffles to your bloomers)






A FEW things I've monogrammed or appliqued



(before you ask...not sure the brand of this dress...I got this at a trunk show sample sale last year...should have bought the entire box as it was 5 bucks)

5 comments:

  1. Those are all really sweet. Love your bloomers with the rick rack too. My rovers love their sansun sandals too so comfortable on those little toeies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I know exactly what you mean about the "my mommy made it" comment. Claire will say upon meeting someone, "My mommy made this." I'm thinking, "Um, honey, those are levi's...pretty obvious I didn't make those!" I'm loving your patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chelle...love sandals and WARM weather!!! Alison, that is hilarious:) My little girl will even tell people I made her shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top your little cutie-pie is wearing! What brand is it? (Found your website through Gazing Upward)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete