5.21.2011

Baby Stuff

**If you have purchased the Stella Top, I have added a new pattern size...it now comes in size 1.  If you will email me I will send you the updated files.**

This post is FULL of baby stuff!  I love doing baby gifts.  I feel like you get to be really creative.   My husband was a huge fan of the Alabama one...he asked me first thing who it was for.





I also LOVE these oversized bibs.  You can get them with our with an applique.  EmK has several and they really do save her clothes...plus they are SO cute!



Burpcloths - I haven't done very many lately.  My favorite is the putting green!  These are great gifts and high quality burpcloths so they wash up great!



...last but not least, a onesie requested with my sewing machine applique.  Simple and CUTE!



2 comments: