5.26.2011

Boys

It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I started teaching a couple of Algebra classes for the summer term at a local junior college.....Jordan celebrated the big 29...and now we are out of town to visit my family and friends for Memorial Day.  Seeing my family is always fun, AND being 20 minutes from the beach is a definite bonus.  EmK has been talking about it ALL week.  Oh, and did I mention that we started potty training this week:)  I'm not sure that my timing made a lot of sense.  I originally thought about this week because we were finally going to be at home for a few days now that school is over....but I wasn't thinking about our 4 hour drive after 4 days of potty training!  Thanks Brecca for suggesting the portable potty....worked GREAT:)  Here are a few boy pictures.  Enjoy your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment