5.03.2011

COMING SOON....

Yes, another pattern:)  I know you're probably thinking what about the others I've said were coming...they are, but i have just been SO busy sewing for other people.  I hope to have my bloomer pattern finished next week...then I'll do the two dresses.  I went to see a friend one day last week and she and I share a LOVE for sewing.  After I left I was inspired to make this....so I stayed up extra late and after a small glitch I finished it.  I've been wanting to make something with this material for a while and knew that I wanted to do pockets.  I think these pockets would be SO cute on the side of girl shorts.

Hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow of all the sewing I've finished.  Then it's off to visit my family..and RELAX:)




P.S.  We LOVE BUBBLES around here:) so don't be surprised if they are in all our pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Bubbles make everyone happy!! I am new to sewing and hope to get as good as you!! LOVE your stuff and will be getting some patterns soon. Well, once I get a little better! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you will do great! Plus moving kids always disguise our mistakes:).

    Thanks Rosemary!!!!

    ReplyDelete