5.15.2011

Hooded Towel & Swimsuits

I've been busy monogramming gifts for teachers, graduates, and weddings.  25 bags and 20 towels done:)  I'm SO grateful for big orders, and it's a GREAT feeling to give them back to the owner:)

Last week I took a little time to work on something new.  I am constantly seeing things and saying "I can make that" but rarely get around to trying most of it.  My SIL got cute hooded towels as a gift for her twins, and when my mom told me about them I thought I should try to make some.

I LOVE how the towels turned out and I think it will be my new baby gift for people!  Jordan told me I should have made EmK one with an elephant due to his love (obsession) for Alabama football!




and here is a boy version I made as a gift for a sweet friend....


I thought you might like to see the swimsuit I made on my CUTE model:)  We went to the splash pad while visiting my family recently.  EmK wasn't sure if she really wanted to get wet until about 3 minutes before we got in the car.  I hope she warms up to water before our swim lessons.  


I know I've said this already, but if you sew, you MUST get this Sew Beautiful Pattern.  I made EmK a second suit (my sweet MIL actually put it together for me because I couldn't find the time).  Turned out just as cute!  

5 comments:

  1. Love the hooded towel! You know good, thick ones sometimes are hard to find...do you have a price yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the towels! You going to do a pattern for them? I could probably figure it out...but I'm lazy like that! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll blog and do a tutorial on it one of these days...until then just email me if you want to make one and I'll give you a few tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I will! Thanks! I am not a pattern maker, my mom is but she has a wedding business & it is slammin' this time of year. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete