5.04.2011

Lots of SEWING this week

This week my mom and dad kept EmK for me.  We met them halfway (my parents live in Robertsdale...which is near Gulf Shores) on Sunday afternoon and they kept her so I could get caught up on my sewing.  I'm not exactly caught up BUT I got a TON accomplished...and while my mom says it's to help me have more sewing time (which it did) she also wanted that sweet girl ALL to herself (I can't really blame her).  It was the first time to be away from EmK for so long and to be at home.  Normally when we're away from her it's because we are traveling somewhere, so it was weird at first being home without her.  I have enjoyed my time.  I was joking with a friend when she asked me what fun things I was doing and my response was things like "watching the Today show while I drink my coffee" or "taking a shower whenever I wanted".  It's been nice...the house has been quiet......I've gotten lots done....and now I'm READY to see my sweet girl:)










2 comments:

  1. Mallory wore her orange gingham ruffle shorts and the top you made her (with the piping and ties at the shoulder). LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary! So glad she's enjoying it! I LOVE the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete